Dental fillings are typically bonded or cemented to the surrounding tooth enamel with an integrity meant to last for many long years. However, poor oral hygiene habits could weaken this bond, causing the dental filling material to slowly disconnect from the healthy dental material. As this starts to happen the tooth might become increasingly sensitive…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: bad filling
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy