Root canals are treatments designed to protect your teeth after the pulp of a tooth has been damaged due to an injury or infection. The pulp is a soft tissue inside a tooth that contains the life force of the tooth, including the nerves, connective tissues, and blood vessels. If it becomes diseased or infected,… Read more »
Posts Tagged: cavity
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy