Without good daily oral hygiene habits, the natural bacteria living in your mouth can start to develop a mildly acidic environment. Each day, this can gradually deplete the mineral density of your tooth enamel. This process, which is known as demineralization, can be accelerated by the regular consumption of acidic foods and beverages or by… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fluoride gel
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy