Have you or others been experiencing teeth grinding? Also known as bruxism, the consequence of constant grating of the teeth creates damage. Damage may include effects on teeth, jaw muscles and the temporomandibular joint (TMJ). These can often be caused by an abnormal bite, missing teeth, sleep disorders, anxiety, or stress. Grinding on a regular… Read more »
Posts Tagged: grinding teeth
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy