Are you aware of the damage that you could be doing to your smile while you sleep? A common oral health condition that can arise while you sleep is known as bruxism. Bruxism occurs when you grind your teeth unconsciously, and although it can occur when you may be awake, it is most often a… Read more »
Posts Tagged: grinding
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy