October is finally here, and so is Breast Cancer Awareness month, National Dental Hygiene month, and National Orthodontic Health month! At our dental practice in , , Dr. and our team want to wish our patients a happy fall season while taking care of their smile health. National Dental Hygiene month’s message is known as… Read more »
Posts Tagged: healthy teeth
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy