When tooth decay forms in an area of chipped or otherwise compromised tooth enamel, it will gradually start to spread. Inconsistencies in your oral hygiene regimen or procrastinating your bi-annual dental exam and cleaning at Dr. ’s , office, can accelerate the decay process. In time the cavity could grow too large for Dr. to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: ignored cavity
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy