When was your last oral cancer screening exam? This includes a visit to your dentist’s office where they closely examine your neck and throat areas, looking and feeling your neck, jawbone, lips, cheeks, gums, teeth, and inner throat areas. Dr. and our dental care professionals are dedicated to finding and stopping any oral and dental… Read more »
Posts Tagged: immune disorders
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy