Impaired oral function isn’t the only potential drawback caused by tooth loss. Changes in the clarity of your speech and alterations in the appearance of your smile can also loom large. Over time the structural void between two neighboring teeth could potentially alter their alignment. This can place the related teeth in your bite pattern… Read more »
Posts Tagged: missing tooth
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy