Did you know that an estimated 47% of the adult population over the age of thirty has gum disease? The older you get, the higher the risk, but the good news is that it’s totally preventable. This is why it’s important to establish good health habits while young. Gum disease often begins as gingivitis, which… Read more »
Posts Tagged: periodontitis
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy