Is your smile ready for the upcoming holiday season? As you know, periodic professional dental cleanings and checkups keep your smile healthy and bright, but you may consider going the extra mile with your smile by whitening your pearly whites. At our office, Dr. Lara Perry offers both in-office and at-home whitening for your convenience. Our… Read more »
Posts Tagged: smile health
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy